Monday, January 25, 2010

just some recent-ness

Here are some things that have been in my life recently that I thought I'd share....

• First, a poster I designed for a campus ministry. The models are two of my good friends. I'm pretty proud of their awesomeness and also how the poster turned out.



• Melody Gardot
continues to be awesome in my book... and in the world's book, apparently. She is getting famous-er by the day, which is great. CBS Sunday Morning ran her story yesterday morning- so inspiring!

Brunette-dom. I had my hair professionally dyed after I royally screwed up some highlights from a box. I've been a brunette for 2ish weeks now, and I'm really loving it, not sure why. It seems really normal to catch myself in the mirror with dark hair.

airfare watchdog is also rocking my world (and soaking up way too much of my time...) I'm preparing for a summer backpacking trip thru Europe, and this is the best airfare-update website I've found. You can request emails about low fares into or out of specific airports of your choice. love!

• Don Miller's new project
also has me distracted from school-ness. He's interviewing scholars on various topics relating to religion and life. You can request a free trial of the All Things Converge series or also watch first episodes of the interviews. This one's my fave so far.

I'm designing/creating my own high-end grocery store. It's definitely in the early/rough stage, but I'm thinking of naming it either Num-Nums or Omnom... or Omnonnom. ^_^ I'll keep you posted, of course...

1 comment: